Wednesday 27 April 2016

Christian church website hacked by militant Islamist cyber terrorists

Islamist terrorists have hacked a Christian church website with the statement: "We will conquer your Rome, break your crosses and enslave your women by the permission of Allah, the Exalted."

The website hack of Lamont Christian Reformed Church in Michigan was discovered by a Elizabeth Storteboom, aged 15, when she was searching the site in order to put the church number on a form.

Instead she saw the words: "You have been hacked by the United Cyber Caliphate." A YouTube video featuring Islamic State spokesman Abu Muhammad Al-adnani also played automatically.

She told Fox 17: "I clicked on the website and all of the sudden this video pops up, and I'm like, what is going on? It just started playing, and I was reading the bottom, and it was talking about crazy things. I called my dad in, and said he needs to see this. I covered the camera, because I was super scared there for a second.

"It was just talking about hating Christians and how Allah was God and everything. I was just confused. They were talking about taking women and children and stuff."

The group has been hacking websites for at least two years.

Storteboom and her father were able to alert the church. The FBI was also notified.

United Cyber Caliphate, a group of ISIS cyber terrorists, also distributed a "kill list" that appeared to include US government personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment