Wednesday 1 November 2017

Ex-Witch Details the Ritual Satanic Abuse That Happens on Halloween

Ex-witch Beth says she used to love Halloween—until she connected the dots.

"I really don't like to give a lot of details about it because it's very hard to talk about and, quite frankly, I don't want to disturb (people completely)," Beth says in a new video.

Since her salvation in recent years and subsequent inner healings and deliverance, Beth came to realize she was abused in a satanic ritual on Halloween when she was just 3.

"We went to the (Mormon) church and what happened next made my blood curdle. I was given candy, but that was just a prelude to the sexual abuse that would happen in a satanic ritual," Beth reveals in her blog.

"On Halloween, Satanists use young children, such as myself, as sexual idols to worship. Other children receive a far worse fate. Death. I know for some this is more than you can even think to believe, but it is true. I can barely write these words because the pain of the truth is almost more than I can bear. If it wasn't for the grace and love of Jesus Christ, I would not even be here writing this at all."

Watch the video to see more of her story and understand the true significance of Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment